Winter long stays in Algarve
Enjoy the mild climate that is felt in the Algarve, during the fall and winter, and stay with us for 21 days or more.
In our resort facing the lagoon and the sea, within the Ria Formosa Nature Park, enjoy all the freedom of a holiday apartment, but with the services of a hotel, a heated indoor pool, entertainment and fitness activities, in addition to a varied buffet, combining great food and healthy eating.
Offer valid for stays from 16th October 2021 to 31st March 2022.
- Water, gas and electricity;
- 10% discount on our restaurant and bars;
- Cleaning twice a week and change of linen once a week;
- Use of the hotel’s boat to the beach, heated indoor pool and outdoor pools;
- Fitness and entertainment activities offered by the hotel.
Reasons to stay with us
With 300 days of sunshine a year, the Algarve enjoys the best climate and the most sun in continental Europe. From October to April, the average high temperature ranges from 16º to 23º C (61º to 73º F), with 5 to 9 hours of sunshine per day – a mild climate for enjoying the outdoors. In December, the wettest month, the Algarve gets 5 times more sunshine than London, Copenhagen, Stockholm, Dublin, Amsterdam or Berlin.
Portugal was rated one of the most peaceful countries in the world by the Global Peace Index.
Places to visit
Near the resort, there are several villages and towns well worth visiting, like the fishing village of Cabanas de Tavira, the historical city of Tavira, the white village of Cacela Velha, the stories and market of Olhão, and we are 40 minutes drive away from Andalusia, Spain.
Tavira is one of the prettiest towns in Algarve, known by its history and heritage. Here you will fall in love with all the historic spots like the 37 churches, the Roman bridge, the ancient city walls and castle. There are also many different activities like enjoying a live music show called “Fado com História”, visit the Islamic Museological Nucleus or discover more about the salt pans.
Walking and Cycling
Setting off from Golden Club Cabanas, you can walk on the beach or follow the pathways along the salt pans, lagoon and orange groves within the Nature Reserve of Ria Formosa, with friends or with family, on foot or by bike.
Terms and Conditions
- Exclusive offer for bookings made on our website.
- Discounts are not cumulative with other promotions/discounts.
- This offer is applicable to stays of 21 days or more, between 16th October 2021 and 31st March 2022.
- This offer is not applicable to bookings already confirmed by our booking department.
- Offer valid for bookings made and confirmed by 30th November 2021.
- A deposit of 50% of the total cost of the stay is required upon confirmation of the booking. The balance is payable on arrival.
Cancellations and refunds:
You can cancel your reservation free of charge up to 21 days before arrival. You will be charged 25% of the total amount of the reservation if you cancel 14 days before the arrival date, or 50% of the total amount of the reservation if you cancel 7 days before the arrival date, or in case of no-show. You will be charged in advance 50% of the total amount to confirm the reservation.