An exceptional holiday resort
in the Algarve
In the midst of nature
Our holiday resort* runs a range of open-air facilities, unique in Eastern Algarve, and located in front of the Ria Formosa lagoon in the heart of its nature reserve.
From April to October, you can enjoy active outdoor holidays with your family and friends. Enjoy a magnificent beach, three swimming pools (two outdoor and one indoor heated swimming pools) and other sports and recreational equipment in addition to the bars and restaurants, Kids’ Club and an entertainment programme designed to keep every age group in shape and in a good mood.
From late October to April, enjoy a particularly tranquil environment, alternating between walks and relaxing, exploring the nature reserve and reading by the pool or just looking out over the lagoon.
From self-catering to all-inclusive
We provide the services of a hotel with the comforts of a holiday apartment and the flexibility to choose the dining regime that suits you best – from self-catering to “all inclusive”. In the restaurant, we provide a buffet service with options from Mediterranean and regional Algarve cuisine, and dishes to satisfy all adults and children.
A holiday resort in the Algarve with unique installations
Swimming pools, saunas & steam baths
- Outdoor pools – a 50 metre lake-pool with views out over the lagoon and an alternative, quieter pool for adults
- Indoor pool with Jacuzzi (and heated water from October to May), saunas, and steam baths. Mandatory use of swimming cap.
- Beach volleyball court
- Multi-sport game court (including basketball)
- Bicycles for rent
- Health Club
- Beach on Cabanas Island
- Transport by boat to the beach all year round, exclusive to our guests (after crossing the lagoon by boat, there is a pleasant walk to the beach)
Reception, restaurant, bars
- Reception open 24 hours
- Restaurant with a buffet service (opening hours at the reception desk)
- Two bars with terraces (one of which is only open between May and October)
- Kids’ Club, with indoor areas, amphitheatre for performance and an open-air playground (open April to October)
For additional information, including availability and the timetables of activities in effect during your stay, please click here.
Note: throughout this website, we use the term “resort” as commonly used in the English language to designate a place providing accommodation and entertainment to people on holidays. According to the Portuguese Tourism Board, our classification is “aparthotel”.